Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Season 7 on DVD November 13!


It was a sad sad day for Gilmore Girls fans far and wide when the show came to an end May 15, 2007. The witty banter, crazy pop culture references and the endearing relationship of a mother and a daughter all came to an end after seven AMAZING and sucessful seasons. On May 3, 2007 The CW announced it would be taking the show off the air. Vanity Fair reported, "Money was a key factor in the decision, with the parties involved not able to reach a deal on salaries for the main cast members." Yet, don't despair Gilmore Fans! Following the previous 6 seasons, the 7th season will be available on DVD November 13. The DVD will have all 22 episodes on a 6-disc set plus two special features! Mark the date on your calender!

7 comments:

frenchy_summertime said...

I really like your site about the Gilmore Girls. I loved that show. I too am disappointed that it is over. Im glad you put the date that the last season goes on sale. I will definitley plan to go buy it.

Jamie said...

I love Gilmore Girls! My mom and I used to watch it together all the time.(I know cheesy) I always wanted Luke and Lorali(sp) to end up together for good,but I haven't seen every episode so I don't know if they do. I don't think they do. Anyways, great site and I'm definately going to be looking at it more.

Jessie said...

I was so sad when the show ended!! We talked about it in one of my classes. That was a great day in class haha. I love this show so much!!

Katie S. said...

My sister got me started on watching Gilmore Girls & I grew to love it. I hate that it has ended now! :(

Finke said...

I think that the best thing about Gilmore Girls is that women of all ages enjoyed it, from my grandmother to my little sisters. I might not buy the season, but will def rent it :)

HDonahue said...

i love gilmore girls! i always wanted a mom like that.

Anonymous said...

When I watch this series for the first time then I'm addicted of the show. Really it’s an awesome show. I also watch Gilmore Girls online with my brother on midnight because I have no time in day...